Welcome to the Bluegrass IFT Jobs Posting page. If you are an employer seeking to post jobs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For potential employees, send a request to email@example.com and include a hyperlink to a respective linkedin profile that can be posted below. Postings will be listed for 30 days unless otherwise notified.
Quality Lab Technician Job
Location: Louisville, KY
Date Posted: 9-16-2014
|Location: CORP – 2002 Papa John’s BlvdQuality Lab Technician
The Quality Lab Technician performs laboratory tests on all PJI proprietary and non-proprietary products and ingredients (flour, cheese, meat, etc.) for purposes such as quality control, quality assurance, process control, or product development.
What’s on the Menu:
- Perform chemical, physical and organoleptic evaluations on various samples following defined procedures and protocols
- Order receive and prepare products as needed for testing
- Analyze data and report trends. Document and report results. Develop forms for recording results.
- Develop, write and implement new lab procedures. Update existing lab procedures.
- Set up, adjust, maintain, and operate laboratory equipment, supplies, and instruments
- Order lab suppliers and ensure adequate supplies are on hand at all times to meet testing requirements
- Works with cross-functional teams to effectively communicate results
- Complies with Good Laboratory Practices for safety and cleanliness.
- BS Food Science preferred
- 1-5 years experience in a food industry laboratory preferred
- Sound scientific technical skills
- Basic computer skills with MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The team member is required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, repetitive use (or motion) of arms and hands, bend and stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds.
An equivalent combination of experience and training may substitute for any of the listed position qualifications.Screening requirements: Criminal Background Check required.
Papa John’s operates over 4,400 restaurants worldwide. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Please apply online atwww.papajohns.com/careers.
|Area of Expertise
||Research & Development
|Highest Level of Education
||Corporate Headquarters – Louisville
|Years of Experience